Ingredients: (Serves 3-4)
• 450 grams organic chicken breasts
• 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 lime, juice and zest
• 2 tablespoon fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 fresh chili, coarsely chopped (optional)
• 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions: Puree the oil, lime juice and zest, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
Place the chicken on foil on a baking sheet, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
Spread the cilantro and lime mixture and bake in a preheated 200°C oven (or on the braai) until internal temperature reads 65°C (about 25-35 minutes.)