(32 servings, 1 tablespoon per serving. Compliments of Eileen from PaleoSimplified.com)
• 3 pasteurized large eggs
• 1.5 teaspoon mustard
• 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 small garlic clove, peeled
• 1 cup unrefined coconut oil
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
Directions: Combine the two oils in a small bowl and set aside. Put the eggs, mustard, salt, and lemon juice into blender and process 10 seconds to mix. While machine is running, drop in peeled garlic clove.
Very slowly pour the mixed oils into blender while running. Process until all of the oil is incorporated. Mixture will be the consistency of mayonnaise.
Add chopped basil & stir to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour before using.
(Stays good in the refrigerator for about a week!)