• 1 ½ cup almond flour
• 1/3 cup organic raw coconut flour (Can be substituted with almond flour)
• 1 – 2 pinch Himalayan pink salt
• 6 tablespoon maple syrup, or coconut nectar, or raw honey)
• 1/4-1/3 cup organic lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon organic lemon zest • 2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (+ 1 TB, melted/liquid)
Directions: Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and fold together. Next, add all the wet ingredients (EXCEPT the coconut oil) to a separate small bowl and mix
Slowly add the wet ingredients (EXCEPT the coconut oil) to the dry ingredients until they are mixed well. Slowly add the melted/liquid coconut oil and mix until it is blended in.
Take out about a spoonful at a time and roll them in the palms of your hand into a bite-sized ball.
Leave them plain or roll in shredded coconut flakes, almond flour, or sprinkle with coconut sugar. Put them in the refrigerator to firm for about 20-30 minutes. Keep them in the cold until ready to serve because they will get soft/mushy if left out at room temperature. Enjoy!