• 2 tablespoon coconut/almond flour
• ¼ teaspoon baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1 TB sweetener (raw honey, maple sugar)
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1 egg white
• 2-3 tablespoon mashed banana
• 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
Directions: Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Stir until well combined.
Add in sweetener of choice and milk, stirring until no clumps remain before adding in your egg white. Use a fork or whisk to beat the egg into the batter. Add banana, mixing well to make sure that everything is fully incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top.
Microwave on high for 2 ½ to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength and thickness of mug. Remove from microwave, grab a spoon, and enjoy!