• 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
• ¼ cup fresh coriander
• ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/3 cup red wine vinegar • ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 2 cloves garlic • ½ teaspoon cumin powder • ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
For the Steak:
• 2 boneless rib-eye steaks (230 grams each)
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper, to season
Directions: Chimichurri: Blend all ingredients in a food processer or blender until smooth.
Steak: Let steaks sit out for about 30 minutes to bring to room temperature before cooking. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and just enough olive oil to coat.
Heat a grill-pan over medium heat. Add the steaks to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, then flip the steaks and cook an additional 5-6 minutes. Avoid moving the steaks around in the pan while cooking. Remove from the pan, and let rest about 5 minutes. Slice the meat in thin strips and drizzle with the chimichurri sauce. Serve and enjoy!