Ingredients: (1 Serving)
• 1 cup rocket
• 2 celery sticks, sliced thinly
• 1 pear (core removed & cut into ¼” chunks)
• 1/4 cup roasted walnuts (unsalted- see below for directions)
• 2 tablespoon Balsamic Dressing (See Recipe)
• Add Sliced Chicken – if called for in plan
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Next, whisk the oil and vinegar together in a small bowl before dressing the salad.
*Roasted Walnuts: Preheat the oven to 200 Degrees celsius. Roast for 5-6 minutes on a baking sheet and keep a close eye to make sure they don’t burn.